Thursday, January 24, 2013

Researching



So I missed the blog post about what topics we may like to research, sorry. I'm thinking about doing my project either on eating disorders in young women, although it is very overdone or the gradual acceptance of "Geek Culture" into society.
Eating disorders is really over done but it is also pretty darn easy and that is why I am thinking about doing it. I know if I did I could easily search the different types of eating disorders and psychological reasons for eating disorders. 
The rise of Geek Culture may be a bit more difficult for me to research because its gradual accent into popularity is not as well documented and many still wish to deny it has a big influence on life today. I know I can search things like, geek, nerd, geek subculture, and hipster. I’m sure there is even more I can look up and that slowly but surely I can come across a good deal of information but for now eating disorders is still a much safer bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment