Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Big Purchase



The last 'big ' purchase I made was my cell phone. Granted it isn't the largest purchase I've made but it is probably the one I have done the most research for. Cell phones can get messed up so easily, if I am going to have to stick with something for two years I want to make sure that it is actually going to last me that long.
All that being said my phone right now kind of sucks. It is decent but it is definitely on the lower end in the smart phone spectrum. When I went to look it up the phone actually looked pretty good. I went to a lot of review sites, the most famous one being CNET to try to find out more about my phone and the other ones I was thinking of getting. Usually CNET does pretty good job on testing and reviewing electronics. I’ve bought several different things before over other because CNET said it tested better.  I asked my brother for his advice too. He isn’t exactly the biggest techie but I knew he wouldn’t let me waste my money on something that would be horrible.
Unfortunately all my research ended up was for naught and I cannot wait until my contract is up so that I can get something decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment