Monday, January 7, 2013

MeMeMe

My name is Kelley Nicole Braswell. I'm always so energetic my friends want to shoot me. I have to be high energy though because my greatest love is Theatre. I used to spend all my time in the Theater without even knowing how many hours had passed. My parents aren't very supportive of my Theatre love as anything more than a hobby. College Theatre has proved to take a lot of time and energy and as of this semester I'm no longer doing Theatre. I'm searching for something new to love. I know it won't be easy, I love many other subjects but nothing as much as Theatre. Of course that is almost all I have talked about this post, it should be obvious that it means a lot to me. I suppose that I'm going to switch over to loving English, maybe I'll write the next big play!

I really want to learn how to use Galileo. I had to use it for research last semester but was always stumbling around and was only able to find my material by sheer luck. It would be nice to be able to use it without all the issues I had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment