Tuesday, February 12, 2013

More on Researching


So far the researching we have done in class is not too much different from what I had to do in my English class last semester. I did not use the GIL program last semester though and it has been an interesting resource to learn about. I think it will be a search engine I will try to use for this project but if I cannot I know for sure that I will be using it to find resources for my next English paper.

Nothing really confuses me at this point about the things we have covered in class. Everything was taught in a straightforward manner and had very good visual aids to go along with it. 

There also is not anything that I feel the need to focus on, like I said, everything was taught very clearly. I just look forward to seeing what we will do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment